List of Missouri Patient Card Qualifying Conditions
Per Article XIV of the Missouri Constitution, qualifying medical conditions include:
- Intractable migraines unresponsive to other treatment
- A chronic medical condition that causes severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome
- Debilitating psychiatric disorders, including, but not limited to, post-traumatic stress order, if diagnosed by a state licensed psychiatrist
- Human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- A chronic medical condition that is normally treated with a prescription medications that could lead to physical or psychological dependence, when a physician determines that medical use of marijuana could be effective in treating that condition and would serve as a safer alternative to the prescription medication
- A terminal illness
- In the professional judgment of a physician, any other chronic, debilitating or other medical condition, including, but not limited to, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, Huntington’s disease, autism, neuropathies, sickle cell anemia, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, cachexia, and wasting syndrome
$149 Doctor’s Visit
To get your required Physician’s Recommendation for Certification paperwork, the Doctor’s Visit costs $149 for a TeleMedicine Visit.
Medical Records Required
You will need to upload your medical records supporting your qualifying conditions while completing the Patient Questionnaire.
If you need assistance getting your medical records, please contact our office at 314-802-1551.